About Rob Baker
MA, LMFT, LMHC, CSAT-S, CEMDR
Since 1986, I have served individuals, couples and families in varying roles: as a staff therapist and later as the Director of Counseling of an agency, as the founder and Director of a counseling agency and currently in private therapy and coaching/consultant practice. In addition to therapy and coaching, I enjoy providing presentations and training workshops in the specific areas of marriage dynamics, recovery for problematic sexual behavior/sexual addiction and infidelity and leadership development. My academic background, credentials and experience include:
- Master of Arts degree in Counseling, with emphasis in Marriage, Family and Child Counseling from the University of San Francisco.
- Washington State Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMFT, LMHC).
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT) and Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Supervisor/Consultant, through the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals (www.iitap.com). I have previously been a Certified Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider in Washington State, from 1993-1998, and have continued to specialize in working privately with individuals and couples to address problematic sexual behavior/sexual addiction issues in both individual and group therapy formats.
- Certified Therapist in EMDR, through EMDR International Association, (www.emdria.org), specializing in attachment-focused EMDR
- Certified Instructor and Associate Instructor Trainer with Couple Communication Programs, Inc., an internationally recognized and award-winning skills training program for couples (www.couplecommunication.com).
- Certification as a Master Personal and Executive Coach from the College of Executive Coaching (www.executivecoachcollege.com). I work with individuals, churches and businesses to provide Leadership Training, Strategic Planning and Consultation Services.
- Certified Consultant with Thomas Indicator Profiles, a personal and leadership style profiling tool (www.cerecore.com).
- Licensed Facilitator through Corporate Coach University (www.ccui.com).
- Clinical member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists (www.aamft.org).
- Charter Member of The American Association of Christian Counselors (www.AACC.net).
- Professional Member of the Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH) – (www.sash.net)
- Professional member of The International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals.(www.iitap.com)